December 18, 2010

Cover to Cover







all images via Abracadabra Department

Images from the fascinating collection of ephemera and thoughts found on Abracadabra Department, with pictures ranging from Marisol and Niki de Saint Phalle to Mad Max film stills, thoughts on Orange Juice's Rip It Up, ideal interiors, and more.
I read it cover to cover.


Changes are a-foot in my life, I even wrote myself a manifesto, and I have been plotting and devising things. Fingers crossed these things will come to light in the New Year which is now not so very far away.
I resolved to carry my camera and my journal around with me everywhere, and to try and collect more tangible things. Perhaps one day these posts will manifest in some physical format, I was thinking an accordion book.

No comments:

Post a Comment