August 12, 2010

BELLE epoque suite


Louise Drombrowski doing the Hook Rug Dance

My contribution to last night's dj effort between Kris and myself at BELLE epoque - one of the restaurant/bar fixtures directly beneath our apartment, 11 August 2010.

He's The Great Imposter - The Fleetwoods
He's In Town - The Rockin' Berries
She Comes Running - Lee Hazlewood
Do I Love You - The Ronnettes
The Love I Saw in You Was Just a Mirage - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra
La Nuit N'En Finit Plus (Needles and Pins) - Le Lionceaux
Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa (Sad Song) - Otis Redding
She's a Mystery to Me - Roy Orbison
Lady of the Lake - Peggy Lipton
Perdita - Rubber City
Here Comes the Night - The Walker Brothers
Here Comes the Night - Them
Hook Rug Dance - Angelo Badalamenti
Strange Love - Darlene Love
Tryin' To Get To You - Elvis Presley
Doodlin' - Dusty Springfield
I Call Your Name - The Beatles
He's The Only Guy I'll Ever Love - Maxine Brown
I'll Call You Mine - The Zombies
Blow-Up (Main Title) - Herbie Hancock
Say I Am - Tommy James & The Shondells
Sukiyaki - Kyu Sakamoto
Little Town Flirt - Del Shannon
It's All In The Way (You Look At It Baby) - Mousie & The Traps
La Chanson De Jacky - Jacques Brel
Mary, Mary - Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Quand un amour renaît - Sylvie Vartan

the other half - Kris' playlist here


and David Hemmings about to teach Vanessa Redgrave how to dance to Herbie Hancock.

No comments:

Post a Comment